Careers and Benefits
Looking to join the Altamaha Bank & Trust team? We’re always interested in talented, passionate individuals to come on board.
If you are a dedicated and dependable person looking for a career in the financial service industry, then Altamaha Bank and Trust may be the place for you.
As an employer, we emphasize the importance of teamwork and an ongoing commitment to learning and training. Full-time employees of Altamaha Bank and Trust receive a comprehensive benefits package.
These benefits include:
- 401(k) with employer match
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Personal Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Option to purchase supplemental insurance pre-tax through payroll deduction
- Education and training opportunities
Altamaha Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Altamaha Bank & Trust is looking for a dedicated, talented person to become part of our team at our Hazlehurst branch.
- Provides extraordinary customer care to new and existing customers with a focus on the sale of all bank products and services as well as routine teller transactions.
Personal Bankers are responsible for developing customer relationships, suggesting products and services, opening new accounts, and providing customer service where needed.
This fulfilling career requires excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills as well as proficiency in digital technology. Previous cash handling experience preferred. Previous teller and/or new account experience is a plus. Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent.
Interested candidates must email resumes to [email protected]
Equal Employment Opportunity