As much as we’d like to see you, we know you’re busy. Bank whenever you want with your computer, tablet, or phone.
What It Does
- USE your ABT debit card right away as they’re safely tied to your Apple Pay® or Google Pay™ account.
- UNDERSTAND your spending history sooner with recognizable merchant and transaction information, spend metrics, and subscription / card-on-file payment management.
- MANAGE your card usage by setting simple controls based on location, merchant type, amount thresholds, and more.
- ENGAGE in real time with notifications and alerts to keep you on your path. Staying informed and setting limits makes you better able to stop fraud before it ever starts.
How It Works
Simply download our free ABT Card App onto your smartphone using the buttons near the bottom of this page. If preferred, they can be downloaded directly from the Apple App Store (for an iPhone), or Google Play™ App store (for an Android device) as well.
Utilizing Apple Pay or Google Pay, you’ll follow the app’s guidance to add your Altamaha Mastercard® debit card as your default payment source for that virtual pay account. Your Apple Pay® or Google Pay™ account, under the watchful eye of our ABT Card App, will begin tracking and providing card use control right away.
- Mobile wallet integration: Add cards to a mobile wallet like Apple Pay and Google Pay with ease.
- Transaction clarity: See enriched transaction and merchant information – clean name, address, map, logo, contact, hours – no more cryptic, confusing, or incomplete descriptions.
- Safety controls: Be safe, feel safe – turn a card on or off, limit the geographic area where a card will work, control ATM and online transactions, set limits, get instant notifications of purchases, etc.
- Spend insights: Help customers spend smarter by showing spend trends, manage card-on-file and recurring merchants, and monitor credit wellness and spending health.
- Coming Soon:
- Immediate card issuance: Apply for a card within the app and receive a digital card immediately.
- Self-Service at fingertips: Get to critical card operations instantly – report lost, set travel, initiate dispute, etc.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Altamaha Bank customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
Note: For maximum security, always use your latest browser version. Here is a list of compatible browsers for Online Banking.
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking
- Available to personal and business customers
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Available via any web-enabled mobile device
- Use this service in three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Free service for customers with an Altamaha Bank checking account
- Deposit your check with a few taps of your finger:
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check, following the on-screen instructions (make sure you sign it)
- Select the checking account into which you want to make the deposit
- Enter the check amount
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct, then hit "Submit"
- We'll confirm that the check has been received
- If deposits are made between 8 AM and 4 PM, Monday - Friday, you will receive credit within two hours of depositing the check.
Important: When you endorse your check for mobile deposit, please also write "For Mobile Deposit Only at Altamaha Bank.”
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new eStatement is ready